Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love Me Tender : Elvis Presley



One of the old songs that i love. I grew to love this song when i was trying to learn guitar using a Moptop jingle and that was when I was still less than ten years old. Some friends find it weird that I like old songs. Oh well I just tell them, it's me. I love old songs but it does not mean I have to be old to like them.

I like this song to be sang to me by my guy. =)

Who would that be? I dunno yet. hahhahaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics here so sing along!


Love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.

Love me tender,
love me true,
all my dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin' I love you,
and I always will.

Love me tender,
love me long,
take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong,
and we'll never part.


Love me tender love me true all my dreams fulfill for my darling i love you and i always will
Love me tender,
love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
till the end of time

Love me tender love me true
all my dreams fulfill for my darling i love you ----and i always will

No comments:

Post a Comment